To be, or not to be, that is the question
10 September 2020
The un-expected COVID-19 pandemic has affected many businesses, activities, world economy, etc. in year of 2020. So far, more than 100 countries including Taiwan have closed national borders and some even have city or nationwide lockdown.
To cope with the situation, Transpak has taken the following actions:
- Enlarge our part and component inventories to ensure punctual delivery.
- Get our system ready to work from home effectively.
- Provide more digital materials such as product videos, catalogues, training handout, and introductory slides to help our customers increase the business.
- Web conference to have better communication with customers.
- Online sales training courses.
- Technical training courses live online.
And some more…
The world after COVID-19 is unlikely to return to the world that was. Transpak will continuously make investments to reduce the impact of the pandemic to the minimum and go through the current uncertain economic situation together with our partners.